Farnley New Blackpool Methodist Church was built on
Cow Close Road and had its first baptism their in 1897. Pre-1902 baptisms were recorded by the Farnley Hill Chapel. The building is now used by a political theatre group.
The records are poorly kept and indecipherable in places, so 25 entries are missing from this transcription and many of those appearing have fields missing..