calverley

© CalverleyInfo 2001-2012 - all rights reserved. This page last updated October 19, 2012

Stanningley St Thomas Parish Church Baptisms

 

The parish church for Stanningley is St Thomas, which is situated in the part of Stanningley that comes under Bramley district. The foundation stone was laid on 5th November 1839 and the church was consecrated on 29th March 1841. Linked to St Thomas was the mission church of St Andrews, situated on Town St, Rodley. Records from St Andrews began in 1871.